We only work with experienced translators.
All translations are subject to internal quality control.
- We are certified under ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, 27001:2013 and the translation services standard 17100:2015.
- Skrivanek has been present in the market for 20 years, which has given us a wealth of experience in translating texts from many diverse fields. As we provide our services to many well-known companies and institutions in various industries, our clients can be assured that they are working with a stable and experienced business partner.
- Our fair and transparent pricing is based on the number of words in the source text.
- We can guarantee full flexibility and reliability, with the date of delivery tailored to the client’s specific needs – all thanks to our qualified staff and state-of-the-art language technology.
- Skrivanek offers a wide range of services: translation, proofreading, localisation, interpreting, DTP, language courses for individuals and businesses and other language services.
- We only work with experienced translators who are practitioners in their fields: doctors, engineers, lawyers, IT specialists and others. This way, our clients can be confident that their translations are done by professionals working in the given field.
- We do not charge any additional fees for specialised translations. This reduces the costs of translation, as even the most challenging texts are priced at the usual rate.
- We tailor the relevant processes to particular types of translation. Whether working with instruction manuals or professional marketing copy intended for publication, we are able to ensure the highest quality of our translations.
- We have our own graphics design department (DTP). Thus, we are able to guarantee that the formatting in the translated document will be consistent with the original. We can also convert almost any non-editable file type into an editable format, which enables us to provide the client with a translated document that closely matches the original layout.
- We use state-of-the-art CAT tools, allowing greater flexibility when pricing the translation of larger texts involving repetitions, while at the same time ensuring consistent terminology.
What services do you provide?
What languages do you translate into?
We translate into all European and many non-European languages, including: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kashubian, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Silesian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, and Yiddish.
And these are just the most popular languages that we work with. If you have not found the language you are interested in on the list above, please contact us and we will prepare a custom service proposal for you.
Which industries are your expert focus?
We specialise in many industries, such as finance and banking, construction and engineering, human resources (HR) and payroll, law and the judiciary, agriculture and forestry, machine industry, medicine and pharmacy, manufacturing, marketing and advertising, trade and services, tourism and leisure, state administration, insurance, IT, fashion and art.
What documents do you translate?
Depending on our Clients’ needs, we translate all necessary document types, such as corporate publications, contracts and agreements, terms of reference and tender specifications, instructions, marketing literature, financial statements and reports, documentation of clinical trials, laboratory test results, medical opinions, and many more.
How much does the translation cost?
How can I order a translation service?
You can send us your file(s) via our online form or by e-mail to get a free quotation, and then accept the cost of the service that we have provided.