What are cookies?
Są to niewielkie pliki z danymi, niezbędne do obsługi niektórych funkcji stron internetowych, takich jak logowanie. These are small data files which are essential for certain functions of websites, such as logging in. Cookies make it possible for websites to remember various settings, such as language, font and other options, which you yourself have chosen for displaying of web pages. This is why we store cookies on your computer. The same is done by most large websites and providers.
Based on their duration, cookies can be divided into two basic types
- Short-term (session cookies) remain on your computer until your web browser is closed, and then they are deleted.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) remain stored in your browser for a long time (depending on your browser and cookie settings) or until you delete them manually.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- YouTube (short-term and long-term) cookies are used by the YouTube video player. The cookies are saved on your computer at the moment you launch the player.
- Google Analytics (long-term) cookies enable us to adapt websites better, and we use them for measuring anonymous data about the behaviour of Google Analytics tool users.
- AdWords (long-term) cookies are generated by the advertising system. These cookies make it possible to evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels.
- Sklik (long-term) cookies are generated by the advertising system. These cookies make it possible to evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels.
- Facebook (short-term and long-term) cookies are used by the widget of Facebook and stored on Facebook web pages.
You can delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Most browsers also offer the option of blocking the placement of cookies on your computer, but in such case you will not be able to use all our online services. More detailed information about cookie settings in your browser can be found at the website of the web browser provider.
You can find details on the website AboutCookies.org.
Use of Google Analytics
To protect your privacy, we have modified the Google Analytics service so that it does not record your IP address.
The Google Analytics service has been expanded to include related advertising functions provided by Google, specifically:
- Overviews of displays in the Google advertising network,
- Remarketing (displaying advertisements in the content network based on products searched for),
- Expanded demographic overviews (reporting anonymous demographic data).
More information about processing and use of data can be found in the Contractual Terms and Conditions of Google.
How to forbid tracking with Google Analytics
If you want to block the sending of anonymous statistics via Google Analytics, you can use a plug-in provided by Google for such purpose. This plug-in will need to be downloaded and installed in your browser.