We are pleased to announce that in November 2016 Skrivanek was awarded a certificate of compliance with the EN 17100 “Translation services. Requirements for translation services” standard.
The standard has been prepared by the European Committee for Standardisation. Its purpose is to help all kinds of companies and institutions in choosing a trustworthy partner in the area of translation services. The standard consists of three parts:
- basic requirements,
- the relationship between the translation agency and the client,
- processes in providing translation services.
- translator competence,
- using secure state-of-the-art technical solutions ensuring the confidentiality of information,
- a proper quality management system,
- good practices in the management of translation projects,
- the procedures in working with clients,
- monitoring and supervision of the work of translators, proofreaders and editors.
An EN 17100 certified agency is a trustworthy, ethical and professional partner in translation projects. We are proud to have been awarded this certificate.