Each of us can be socially responsible
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a system of values that a person or company voluntarily chooses and develops to help themselves, other people, and the environment, as well as to improve their own and others’ competences and knowledge.
The concept of social responsibility includes the voluntary integration of social and environmental issues into the company’s daily processes and their interactions.
Skrivanek is a socially responsible provider of language services in Poland and implements community support and charity projects. The development of the company gives the opportunity to allocate resources (both our services and volunteer work and financial resources) to purposefully support various social activities that are consistent with our company’s values: responsibility, understanding, challenge.
- initiatives aimed at educating and developing society, promoting the well-being of children and young people, as well as stimulating intercultural links and cross-border cooperation;
- projects requiring our expertise and language support;
We do not support:
- activities that may cause intolerance and are contrary to generally accepted moral values;
- initiatives supporting political events or organisations;
- projects that promote gambling, alcohol, and tobacco use.
Evaluation of support projects
- send a description of the support project in any form to: email@example.com. Specify exactly what form and amount of support you need and provide your contact information;
- Priority will be given to projects that are clearly related to Skrivanek Polska’s values and correspond to our support priorities;
- it is important that the proposed initiative is able to produce tangible results with the possibility of developing long-term cooperation;
- submitted ideas will be considered and an employee of Skrivanek will send a response in electronic form within 20 days.
- By going to work by public transport (for example, one bus can accommodate 40 to 50 people) or even better – by bike!
- By saving electricity.
- By saving paper, i.e. by printing on both sides of the page and not printing what can be read on the computer.
- By sorting waste without polluting nature.
- By making a donation online – this is a really easy way to help someone in a difficult time. You can also participate in other charity projects or create your own!
- By using less hot water and saving cold water.
- By planting trees or even an entire forest!
- By treating others with respect.
- By sing paper or fabric bags in stores.
- By remembering that we did not inherit the globe, but borrowed it from our children.
We cooperate e.g. with:
- Anna Dymna’s Foundation “Mimo wszystko”
- Świąteczna Paczka
- Lublin Hospice for Children named after Little Prince
- Museum of Hunting and Horsemanship in Warsaw
- District Museum in Rzeszów
- National Museum in Kielce
Since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, we have offered free sworn translations of personal documents from Ukrainian into Polish for private individuals.
Our partner universities are:
- Academy of Finance and Business VISTULA in Warsaw
- Wroclaw Business University of Applied Sciences
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- University of Rzeszów
- Higher School of Tourism and Foreign Languages in Warsaw
- University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
- Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin
- WSB University in Poznań. Branch in Szczecin
- University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw
- Kuyavian-Pomeranian University in Bydgoszcz
- University of Humanities and Economics in Łódź
- University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice
- State University of Applied Sciences in Racibórz
- University of Wrocław
- University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów
- Pedagogical University in Krakow
- University of Bialystok
- SWPS University