WANTED: ISLANDIC-POLISH AND POLISH-ISLANDIC TRANSLATORS
Among our clients we have been observing an increased demand for Islandic-Polish and Polish-Islandic translations. We are asked about standard and certified translation, interpreting, but also about comprehensive localisation of websites and mobile apps.
We work on uncomplicated texts, but also on complex technical, legal or medical content that requires high linguistic competence and in-depth expert knowledge.
This increased demand for Polish-Islandic and Islandic-Polish translations has made us expand our team of Islandic translators.
IF YOU WONDER WHETHER YOU CAN BECOME A TRANSLATOR FOR SKRIVANEK,
the answer is DEFINITELY YES
You can expect us to consider your application if you:
- You are fluent in Islandic (e.g. you graduated in philology or linguistics, or you have a certificate confirming your knowledge of Islandic at C1 level at least)
- are skilled in the Polish language
- have some experience working as a translator of Islandic
- have translated texts from at least one of the following fields:
- general business
- industry and technology,
- economics and banking.
And you also (these are optional):
- work in CAT tools
- know other foreign language or languages
- and are able to invoice us for your translation projects
TRANSLATOR OF ISLANDIC, WORKING FOR SKRIVANEK, CAN EXPECT TO:
- work in a team of professionals
- have multiple opportunities for continuous learning and improving professional qualifications
- decide on your remuneration – the more you do, the more you earn
- translate loads of interesting projects.
Join us today!
And get a chance to improve your translation skills by participating in many projects with one of the biggest translation agencies in Poland and abroad. We have all the necessary tools and experience to help you translate materials in many different formats for clients with varied requirements. We will be more than happy to welcome you to our team!
Are you interested? Register at the MySkrivanek.com Vendor Portal
NOTE: Please remember to upload your CV and other documents that prove your qualifications and experience (such as diplomas, certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.). Also please let us know if you are authorized to invoice your jobs – you can add a short note about it in the Additional Information section.
If we do not contact you within 7 days from your registration at MySkrivanek.com Vendor Portal, please be informed that we do not have a demand for the services you offer at the moment.
We will contact only selected applicants.